The home at 35 Sonata Drive, Warner.“It’s quite a low-maintenance yard, which is a good thing as I’m no green thumb.“It’s also a great home for entertaining. It’s got a nice big patio with fan. We’ve had many get-togethers out there.” The home has an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area that opens through sliding doors to the covered patio. The kitchen has timber look benchtops, wall oven, gas cooking, dishwasher and pantry.More from newsLand grab sees 12 Sandstone Lakes homesites sell in a week21 Jun 2020Tropical haven walking distance from the surf9 Oct 2019There is also a rumpus area off the living area, and a separate lounge room. The kitchen at 35 Sonata Drive, Warner.The master bedroom has a walk-in robe and an ensuite with double-sized shower. The three remaining bedrooms have built-in robes and the family bathroom has a separate bath and shower. There is also a study and a laundry with external access. The home has LED lighting, fans, security screens and high ceilings throughout. The home at 35 Sonata Drive, Warner.There is also a double lockup garage with internal access at the front of the home. Outside there are established, low-maintenance gardens and an automatic irrigation system for the lawns on the fully fenced, 674sq m block. Mr White said the home was in a quiet, friendly neighbourhood. “Everyone gets along on the street and we all look out for each other,” he said. The property is being marketed by Kerry Marks, of Harcourts North Lakes, for $569,000. The home at 35 Sonata Drive, Warner.THIS spacious lowset home on a big block is on the market in Warner.The property at 35 Sonata Drive is well set up for family living with four bedrooms, multiple living areas and a big entertainment space.Michael White has owned the property for about seven years and said it was a great home for his family of four. “I love the size of the house and the yard,” he said.
Published on March 25, 2017 at 3:58 pm Contact Charlie: email@example.com | @charliedisturco Sergio Salcido dodged down the left alley before spinning around, throwing the ball in Nick Mariano’s direction. Jamie Trimboli intercepted the pass. After a push from Duke’s Sean Cerrone, Trimboli corralled the pass and spun. He saw open space, wound up and fired.“It was not for me, I don’t believe,” Trimboli said of Salcido’s feed.“Luckily you thought it was,” SU head coach John Desko quipped.In his first career start, Trimboli scored the Orange’s most important goal. In another one-goal game, No. 6 Syracuse (6-1, 2-0 Atlantic Coast) beat conference rival No. 11 Duke (7-3, 0-1), 12-11, in an overtime thriller. This marks SU’s sixth straight one-goal game, a program record. SU’s freshman midfielder avenged his three turnovers with the game-winner.“It was a one-on-one battle that he won,” Duke head coach John Danowski said. “Cerrone got his hands on him, did a nice job, just couldn’t take the ball away.”AdvertisementThis is placeholder textThe script for Syracuse through seven games has been close games with one-goal outcomes. Besides a 19-6 victory over a still-winless Siena team, each of SU’s games has been decided by one goal. Syracuse has managed to come out on top in all but one. (Army won on a game-winning goal with one second left last month.)Each game, a player steps up to deliver a final blow. Against Albany, it was Nick Mariano. Against Virginia, it was Sergio Salcido. Against Johns Hopkins last week, it was Brendan Bomberry. Against Duke, it was Trimboli.“Everyone steps up differently,” Trimboli said, “and it was me today.”Evan Jenkins | Staff PhotographerIn Syracuse’s first six games, Trimboli played on the second midfield line. He had a pair of goals and assists to his name, including the game-tying dish to Mariano against Johns Hopkins with 34 seconds remaining.He’s progressively factored more into the offense and gotten more minutes. Meanwhile, on the starting midfield line, Matt Lane saw less time. Aside from a hat trick in a one-goal win over ACC rival Virginia, Lane had just one goal.Seeing this, Desko decided to make the change. Rather than moving Mariano back to the midfield line — where he played all of last year — the 19-year head coach played Trimboli.“He’s got a great first step which he gets separation from his defender,” Desko said. “He can go left-handed and shoot and right-handed and shoot, which makes him more dangerous.”Trimboli’s opportunity wouldn’t have come if it weren’t for the defense. Duke’s offense ranks No. 9 in the country, pouring in close to 13 goals per game. With FOGO Kyle Rowe winning 14-of-18 against SU’s Ben Williams, Duke dominated possession.The Blue Devils offense played on their heels for most of the game, Danowski said. Instead of attacking while man-up, Duke worked the ball around, looking for a shot. Syracuse held the Blue Devils empty-handed in man-up, an area in which Duke ranks second in the country.When each team had an even six men on the field, Duke kept making mistakes, despite winning possession time. Quick passes were overthrown. Other times, SU’s defense forced ground balls and ran in transition. Duke’s 15 turnovers allowed Syracuse to string together a comeback despite Williams’ struggles at the X.One-goal games seem to be an area in which Syracuse thrives. Whether it be a division rival or a one-win St. John’s team, SU plays down to the wire.“We’re used to it by now,” Trimboli said. “Keep it going, keep moving forward.”Save for the Army goal where a right-hander surprised the defense by going left, the defense buckles down and allows the offense to put away the game.For four quarters, Trimboli had only three shots and three turnovers, including one turnover with less than four minutes left. As Lane had in the six games prior, Trimboli fell into the shadows of the midfield unit that sports an All-American and SU’s goals leader.That was until the final shot of the game. Comments Facebook Twitter Google+
CCJ consequential orders…PPP to engage diplomatic communityWith the caretaker Government being called out to honour the Constitution of Guyana and the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ) rulings, Opposition Leader Bharrat Jagdeo has begun engaging the diplomatic community in order to bring Guyana’s constitutional crisis to their attention.The Opposition Leader made this announcement during a press conference at his Church Street, Georgetown office on Monday. According to Jagdeo, he has already commenced discussions with representatives of the Caribbean Community.Jagdeo met with Secretary General of Caricom, Erwin LaRoque and noted that these discussions will continue with the wider diplomatic bloc, representatives of which he plans to brief today.“I just met with the Secretary General of Caricom…and I said to him that the regional institution has ruled. I would like to have the judgement sent to all the Heads of Government of the region. So they won’t get the spin from third parties. They are very capable persons; they will read the judgment.”The Opposition Leader said that he is aware that the caretaker Government will frustrate the process and try to defy the judgement of the Court.“We know now that APNU will frustrate and try to defy the judgement of the Court. Is [the international community] prepared to accept the judgement of the highest court? Because if they’re prepared to accept the ruling… then that will determine how they relate to this Government. They have to relate to the Government in a caretaker capacity and urge the Government to uphold the Constitution,” Jagdeo added.Jagdeo also noted the implications if the Government continues to disregard the Constitution and the court ruling. He referenced the case Guyana has before the International Court of Justice (ICJ) against Venezuela, which has laid claim to a large section of the country.Constitutional crisisHe stated that the country is in a full-fledged constitutional crisis.“We’re in a full-fledged constitutional crisis… by selectively interpreting and redefining and distorting what the Court said, it’s putting us at the risk that when we have a ruling at the ICJ and it’s in favour of Guyana, Venezuela could do the same thing….And we’d have no moral authority to argue that they must respect the decision of the ICJ. Because here we have a Government distorting and not respecting the decision of a regional court. They are exposing our country, but this doesn’t affect this cabal. They are there for one reason. Not for [the] country. They don’t care how we are viewed around the world.”Jagdeo expressed a willingness, however, to write the ICJ in support of the Government’s position against Venezuela on the border controversy. Already, Venezuela has shown signs of not respecting the court’s authority in the matter.Although the ICJ fixed April 18, 2019, as the date for Venezuela to submit a Counter-Memorial on Jurisdiction, following the submission of Guyana’s own Memorial, Venezuela did not make any submission on that date.Western nationsAs the parliamentary Opposition continues to mount pressure, the international community is urging the country’s political players to act swiftly and in compliance with the Constitution, as ordered by the CCJ.In a joint statement issued on Monday, members of the diplomatic community in Guyana, including the United States, United Kingdom, and the European Union, stated that they have taken note of the CCJ’s pronouncements on July 12.They said it is important for the rule of law that all invoked actors abide by the CCJ’s ruling and the relevant provisions of the Constitution. The diplomats furthered urged that this adherence be done expeditiously.“The Caribbean Court of Justice – Guyana’s Supreme Court – has spoken. It is important for the rule of law that all invoked actors abide by its ruling and the relevant provisions of the Constitution. We urge everyone to do so expeditiously,” the diplomats said in the joint communique.This follows statements issued by the Private Sector Commission (PSC), which also urged compliance with the Court and Constitution. According to the PSC in a statement, the appointment of a new Guyana Elections Commission (GECOM) Chairman must be done the right way. The Commission, which is the umbrella body for the business community, warned that President David Granger must not go down the road of another unilateral appointment.“The Private Sector Commission of Guyana has noted with great concern the recent consequential order ruling following the final ruling of the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ) on June 12, 2019, in respect to the no-confidence vote against the Government on December 21, 2018, which was validly and properly passed,” the Commission said in the statement.“In view of the given political and constitutional circumstances, the PSC wishes to register its position – having the highest regard for the respect of the Constitution and the rule of law and order, for the President and Opposition Leader to appoint as a matter of urgency – a Chairman for GECOM from the list submitted by the Leader of the Opposition.”
The early bird catches the sun! Flybe’s summer 2012 flights are now on sale and selling fast. With fares starting at just £19.99 one way, book today for the best choice, exciting destinations and the cheapest fares.Below is a selection of Flybe’s deals. Plus, if Spain is your destination of choice, Flybe have teamed up with La Manga Club to provide customers with a special free night offer!So go on, what are you waiting for? Be an early bird and beat the crowds by booking your sun seat today at Flybe.com. ReturnOne wayMulti-cityFromAdd nearby airports ToAdd nearby airportsDepart14/08/2019Return21/08/2019Cabin Class & Travellers1 adult, EconomyDirect flights onlySearch flights Map Related7 million seat sale from Flybe7 million seat sale from FlybeFlybe adds Guernsey to Paris serviceFlybe adds Guernsey to Paris serviceFlybe to launch number of new flights next summerRegional airline Flybe will launch a number of new flights to European destinations as part of its 2010 summer schedule
As a trusted lieutenant of Tomas Osmena, his presence in the league cannot be underestimated.MORE STORIESnewsinfoBOPK supporters ‘temporarily disrupted’ portion of Cebu City roadnewsinfoHeritage advocates hit mayor’s solution to Cebu traffic messnewsinfoDoubt hovers over Cebu City fundsMORE STORIESnewsinfoBOPK supporters ‘temporarily disrupted’ portion of Cebu City roadnewsinfoHeritage advocates hit mayor’s solution to Cebu traffic messnewsinfoDoubt hovers over Cebu City fundsOr does the mayor have other ideas of winning over the other half of barangay captains to his side?An extra vote in the City Council surely counts to reinforce Team Rama’s Vice Mayor Edgardo Labella and Councilors Mary Anne delos Santos, Dave Tumulak, Hans Abella and James Cuenco.It’s not enough to stave off a veto challenge, or a majority decision but it does strengthen Rama’s voice in the legislature.Growing support for Rama among barangay captains can temper the antagonist City Council which is dominated by members of the Bando Osmeña-Pundok Kauswagan (BO-PK).ADVERTISEMENT Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. The last days of October But the mayor should also remember that the kind of loyalty of barangay captains that is built on generous allotments for garbage trucks, vehicles and loosely supervised community projects is built on sand.How else were village officials kept in line during Osmeña’s term if not through a well-tuned system of allocating resources for barangay projects? How long did that last?Rama’s leadership will be tested some more in the runup to the 2016 election, when one can expect a hardball game by the Aquino administration (with no cozy ties with Rama).He will have to show to barangay captains, who is the more effective benefactor. That’s politics.Read Next PCSO to focus on improving transparency of gaming activities PLAY LIST 03:26PCSO to focus on improving transparency of gaming activities01:39Sotto open to discuss, listen to pros and cons of divorce bill06:02Senate to probe Tolentino’s ‘novel legal theories’ on oral agreements01:50Palace open to make Dengvaxia usable again as dengue cases spike01:49House seeks probe on ‘massive corruption’ in PCSO01:37PCSO estimates P250M in Lotto revenue loss due to suspension It’s an improvement from the 30 something allies he had before his decisive victory in the May local elections but it’s too early to beat your chest over a virtual 50-50 result.The next goal, of course, is to tag the next president of the Association of Barangay Councils (ABC).FEATURED STORIESNEWSINFOSenate to probe Tolentino’s ‘novel legal theories’ on oral agreementsNEWSINFOLocsin wants to drop ‘visas upon arrival’ privilegeNEWSINFOTolentino: No more debate with Drilon on China dealWhoeve wins sits as an ex officio member of the City Council, which would add one vote to the mayor’s minority of four councilors.Outgoing ABC president and Councilor Michael L. Ralota of barangay T. Padilla was reelected last Monday in his neighborhood. SMC bags Bulacan airport project View comments 4.0 quake shakes Davao Oriental town LOOK: MMDA conducts 2nd round of clearing ops in Pasig, Pateros Bodjie Pascua slams Palace stance on making Dengvaxia usable again Tolentino: No more debate with Drilon on China deal Taipei to offer migrant workers free medical checks, haircuts Bodjie Pascua slams Palace stance on making Dengvaxia usable again LATEST STORIES Is it an assured victory for Mayor Michael Rama who’s counting his allies among the recently elected barangay captains?He counted at least 41 “friendly” barangay bosses in Cebu City’s 80 barangays.ADVERTISEMENT MOST READ Fake cop accosts real cops, is arrested in Pateros