The son of the former Madrid president indicated that his father, 76, “He followed the protocol that exists” in the face of the possible contagion of the disease. “He spent several days at home, a little out of solidarity, because he looked feverish, but more symptoms had to be expected and when they arrived it was when they decided to take him to the hospital yesterday, where they admitted him with bilateral pneumonia in which he could take risks”, he pointed. The state of the former president of Real Madrid, Lorenzo Sanz, hospitalized in Madrid for the coronavirus, has suddenly worsened this afternoon after suffering kidney failure, pathology prior to admission. In addition, he suffers from hypertension, which has aggravated his delicate state of health.Lorenzo Sanz’s state of health from coronavirus worsens.“We just talked to the doctor and the news is not good. In addition to respiratory failure, kidney failure is associated with severe infection. You have to wait 24 hours but due to its age it is very complicated. The worst thing is not being able to be with him“Lorenzo Sanz Durán has written on his Twitter accountThe new news provided by the doctors has surprised his family. “Okay and it’s been a good night”, Lorenzo Sanz junior reported this morning through social networks. Dear Lorenzo Sanz, all our support and best wishes. A lot of strength and a lot of encouragement from the entire great Madrid family. #Real Madrid– Real Madrid C.F.⚽ (@realmadrid) March 18, 2020Lorenzo Sanz Durán wanted to thank all the “samples of affection” that he and his family have received, both from Madrid fans and from non-Real Madrid players and the effort of all the health personnel at the Jiménez Díaz Foundation in Madrid, where his father is admitted, as in “both public and private hospitals to help all those who are in trouble.” Real Madrid sent a message of encouragement to the former white president through his social networks.
The lifeless bodies of the four persons drowned in the St. John River between Nimba and Bong Counties on May 31st have been recovered.Their remains were found following a vigorous search over the past several days.Police sources told our Nimba County correspondent that two of the four missing people’s bodies were discovered on June 3rd around the same vicinity where they had fallen off the bridge into the river.The first two bodies recovered were Zawolo Duopleyee, 42, and his six-year-old daughter Grace Duopleyee. The bodies of his wife Oretha Duopleyee and the motorcyclist Emmanuel Yini, were found further downstream.The four persons, on Saturday, May 31st went missing after the motorcycle transporting them across the bridge plunged into the St. John River linking Nimba and Bong, around the Township of Douh in the Maipea Mah Administrative District in Nimba County.According to police, Zawolo Duopleyee, along with his wife and daughter, was riding on the motorbike heading for the Bong County town of Botota to attend the post-burial feast of his wife’s late father.On the bike, they also had a half bag of rice and a pig that they were carrying for the festival. An eyewitness on the scene said when the bike rider lost control of his bike midway on the ArcelorMittal access bridge linking the two counties, and all of them were plunged into the river. All the deceased were from Banakpalah town, 15 kilometers north of where the accident occurred.The access bridge over the St. John River has no railing guard on either side. It is also open in the middle with only three or four planks on each side. The bridge is therefore better suited for vehicles than for bikes.Our correspondent said because the bridge offers a shortcut from Nimba to most Bong and Grand Bassa Counties towns, commercial drivers prefer to use it instead of the main road that links Ganta and Gbarnga, two of the biggest cities in both Nimba and Bong respectively.Last year, a mini truck known locally as ‘Kia motor’, nearly fell into the river with marketers from Ganta while en route to Zoweita when one of the planks on the bridge collapsed.According to our correspondent, latest information suggests that ArcelorMittal has brought in all materials to construct guard rails on the bridge.Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)